Directions for using Overdrive:
- Install the Sora app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to https://soraapp.com
- In Sora, find your school district (New Paltz Central School District), then sign in using your regular school log-in.
- Browse the Explore tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading or listening right away.
- Close the book and go to your Shelf to see all your books. From there, you can:
- Tap Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Tap Options to renew or return the book, get your notes and highlights, and more.
Books are loaned for 14 days.
If you use the app on a phone or tablet, books automatically download to your device for offline reading or listening. Books do not download to a computer from the Sora website.