Noodletools and Your Google Account
Now it is easy to access Noodletools through your school Google account. No need to remember a Noodletools user name and password! Follow these directions to set it up.
1) Sign in to your Google account and click on the waffle in the upper right hand corner.
2) Click on More to expand the choices.
3) Find the Noodletools icon.
4) Never had a Noodletools account before? Select "I am a student" and then click create account.
5) Did you make an account last year or sometime in the past? Link to your account by clicking "I have an existing account".
6) This will bring you to a log-in screen where you will have to remember your Noodletools username and password one last time. If you can't remember it see Ms. Arkans to see if she can help you retrieve your old password. The other option is to just create a new account.
From now on you will just click on Noodletools in the Google waffle and it will go straight to your account. No need to log in anymore!