You can enjoy access to NYTimes.com and the NYTimes mobile apps from wherever you are.
TO CLAIM YOUR PASS:
• Visit nytimes.com/passes
• Create a free NYTimes.com account using your school email address
• Check your email inbox and click on the link in your confirmation message to validate your email address and claim your Academic Pass
• Download your free NYT smartphone apps at nytimes.com/mobile, including the NYT Now app for iPhone®, giving you a quick look at all the day’s top stories
• Remain logged into your NYTimes.com account to have seamless access to NYTimes.com and our mobile apps for the duration of your Pass.
Already have an NYTimes.com account associated with your school email address?
• Visit nytimes.com/passes and log in using your school email address
• Check your email inbox and click on the link in your confirmation email to validate your email address
HAVING A PROBLEM? If the confirmation email didn’t arrive, check your spam folder. If it isn’t there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email address to request confirmation. Other questions? Visit nytimes.com/passes to view our Frequently Asked Questions.